◄ Amministratore

Status
    Sembra che non succeda nulla di interessante questa settimana... :rolleyes:

CITAZIONE
    Source: APforums
    Credits: T, Aohige_AP

First half

coverstory: Koriboo came for his brother

Ceaser rejoices the effect of the explosion.
    He is worried that he doesn't see any of the G-5 men, nor can he see the cage clearly.
    Vergo tell him they probably ran. Ceaser's men confirm to him that they have escaped.

Hearing this, Chopper high tails out of there.
    Monet notices him, but keeps silent.

Chopper figures out the drug, and how to make sedative for it.
    The piece of paper he got meant they (Luffy, Law and others) can get out of there on their own.
    Chopper gets lost in the lab...

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

second half

Ceaser orders to close out the area needed for their escape, and break the outer wall of section A so Shinokuni can enter.
    Vergo tells him only incompetent fodders would fall for that trap, and decides to go fight on his own.

Vergo: I'll cut through everything.... hm? Where's my sword?
    Monet: You're not a swordsman.
    Vergo: Oh that's right, I'm not a swordsman.. alright, I'll go crush those younglings.

Luffy, Law, Smoker, Zoro, Brook, and Kin-emon all advance, fighting off the enemies.
    The rest of the crew rides Brownbeard, and Brownbeard tells them it may have been a bad idea to let that dragon inside.
    As gates closes in, and the outer walls break and the gas comes in, the only ones who made it through the walls were Strawhats (and Law I assume), and few of the G-5s
    The other marines didn't make it, and they stayed behind to help Tashigin escape.

As the gas consumed the marines, they gave all thumbs up to her as they froze...

End of chapter.

RIP brave G-5 men. *salute*

Fonte: MangaHelpers

ロブ・ルッチ

Group
    ◄ Amministratore

Status
    Chiudo qui. :)

1 replies since 29/8/2012, 12:28   503 views